I wanted to share this picture not only to help describe the deliciousness of these pumpkin-streusel muffins, but to share the extra deliciousness of this gorgeous bowl that Jesse made last night. Mmm black walnut...linseed oil...beeswax. Drool.
what is the recipe- those are just want i need! I had no idea william did that with the tutu- too funny- I hope and pray we can make it there, I think it'll happen. We've been selling pinenuts like crazy- in fact, we ran out! gotta get more- I hope you enjoy yours- love!
2 comments:
what is the recipe- those are just want i need! I had no idea william did that with the tutu- too funny- I hope and pray we can make it there, I think it'll happen. We've been selling pinenuts like crazy- in fact, we ran out! gotta get more- I hope you enjoy yours- love!
I did enjoy them. Thanks. I'll post this recipe.
Post a Comment