
Jesse made me this bracelet out of black walnut, my new favorite wood, and it was much too large for my wrist. I decided to put it in my hair and poke a pen through it, which worked nicely...except for the unsightly Scholzen's Products pen. So I had him make a lovely matching stick to put through it instead. I love it. It fits nicely in my tangly hair, its a little too much for Autumn's sleek baby hair. He's going to make a tiny version for her.


3 comments:
gorgeous wood- he needs to make me a bowl- a big one- for fruit- :) well, he doesn't need me to - but it'd be nice
those are so cool and pretty!
He would love to make you a big bowl. He would love to make me a big bowl too. It is really difficult to find chunks of local wood that big though.
Post a Comment