Yesterday Levi was speed-crawling through the house. He hit a slippery spot, his hand came out from under him, and he kissed the floor (biting his upper lip pretty badly). Poor baby. It swelled up and looked really painful. I kind of wish I had a picture to share. The swelling has now subsided and only a red mark remains.
On a similar note...Levi is in this "pull everything apart" stage. I don't think its really a stage. He's going to be trouble :) He especially loves to pull lids off markers and unravel the toilet paper (and rip it up into tiny pieces). Closing the bathroom door is completely futile...he can now operate our door knobs (lever style). Nothing is safe.
Last night we had a (delicious, really fun) family dinner at Misty's house. To prevent Levi from going down the stairs, we closed the built-in gate. He had that figured out in about 5.2 seconds. Funny thing is, he wasn't even interested in the stairs until we closed the gate :)
I had better go. He's using the dinosaur toy as a ladder.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
he must take after his dad in the figure things out non-stop brain thing- imagine when he's older- the crafty men you'll have- sounds like bubba, mass destruction in 5 minutes or less, more like five seconds
Post a Comment