I have not been gone, I just have not been blogging.
This summer has been crazy for me. Now that the insanity has lessened, I think I can safely blog again (without writing things I'll just erase anyway).
First off, Jesse and I successfully completed a summer semester at DSC. What a time vampire that was! I am sooo glad those classes are over with...now for math (I'm putting math off as long as possible).
We have done a lot of hiking this summer. A lot. I feel that I'm officially addicted to slot canyons and I never want to quit :) There is one more big hike (Mystery Canyon in Zion NP) that we want to do before it gets too cold (for swimming and in-water rappelling).
My truck's transmission decided to drop 5th gear. What a headache that has been. Ever since Stephen Wade bought our local Toyota dealership, it's pretty much been unbearable to deal with them.
The break from school has been nice for Autumn too. She has enjoyed the warm weather for star gazing, swimming and jet skiing. Levi loved the 4th of July fireworks. He has enjoyed all of the hiking (in his baby backpack) and playing in the sand. Levi is still not so crazy about the water, but it has gotten better (he does warm up to it after a little while). He is talking so much now. I can't believe how grown up both kids are!
I'm going to get some photos posted separately. There are some on mom's camera that I would like to share :)
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
it's about time
Post a Comment