I have some photos. Though I was quite a slacker and did not take that many photos. I don't even know if I have any of Autumn, she kept running off to play (what's that all about?).

Hey! It's their anniversary too! Misty and Bill were married 17 years ago at this very same community center.

Trenton, Trey, Kimberlee, Ashlee, MistyIt was a cold day on Kolob. A nice day for a white wedding, as Billy Idol would say. A snow white wedding, for it was snowing. All the preparations turned out great! There were many guests in spite of the weather.
What a wonderful thing it is to witness a wedding. A happy one anyway. It is neat to participate in such a (seemingly) ancient ritual. Kimberlee and Jacob opted for a short ceremony and an extended family gathering. We always have a good time when we get together!
Autumn, as the flower girl, decided to spaz instead of walk and sprinkle petals. I nudged her, step by step, to the front and scattered the petals myself. Sheesh.
Misty and I were freezing in our little sundresses, they are cute, but not built for snowy days :) The boutenierres looked great with garden roses and wild larkspur. The kids (Wilkins) did a really good job picking wildflowers, we put them in jars with glass pebbles for the centerpieces. Mom's friend, Wendy, came up to help with the food. She was a lifesaver! Jacob's cousin made the cake. It turned out really cute (even though one of the ceramic birds commited suicide) and it was REALLY tasty!
Kimberlee looked beautiful (as usual). She too was freezing, I'm sure. I could tell that Jacob was overwhelmed with joy. He looked great in his tux. It matched her dress perfectly, much better than I had envisioned.
They are now on their honeymoon (courtesy of Kimberlee's boss and Jacob's uncle) first 4 days in Park City, then they're flying to the Washington coast for 4 days. Sounds super fun!
Congrats!




2 comments:
I think between tiara and I we ended up with many pictures of autumn :) stupid facebook uploader was being stupid, so I only put up a few pics, but I'll share those ones
trying to figure out how I missed this post, your sister is stunning- she picked two lovely flower girls to wear some sexy dresses as well!
Post a Comment