On Friday Kimberlee, Jacob, and I went to the Third Eye Blind concert in Las Vegas. Mom rode down with us to watch Levi while I was gone (and so she could spend some time with the slot machines). I had such a great time. The concert was at the Pure nightclub in Caesar's Palace. It was actually a pretty crappy place to have a concert. The stage wasn't raised very much and it was in a long, narrow space. Had I been in the back, I would have been pretty pissed, but I wasn't. We were in the very front! If only we could have been in front of "Spaz-squatch". This guy was like 7 feet tall and really rude. He hit Jacob with his elbows about a dozen times, then called Jacob the jerk...mmkay. This band opened the show. Crazy. I've been singing their songs ever since Friday, actually. I liked them, except for their FILTHY mouths. I'm not easily offended or anything, but there is a point where the filth is excessive. Third Eye Blind was awesome! They sang some old and new songs, all good ones, of course. After the show we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (super yum) and then went back to the hotel to bed.I am so thankful to Mom for going with us and to Jesse for keeping Autumn home and happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment