This evening Jesse, Tiara, and I went on a little horse ride around the cove. Dad and Grey were checking traps. Jesse was on Baby (who's now 9 years old), Tiara was on Athena (Tylee's horse) and I was on Ginger (the old lady). Ginger is truly an old lady. 
While the other 2 were wanting to run ahead, Ginger was perfectly content just trotting along, stopping for a snack where possible...I'm totally okay with that. Especially after witnessing Tiara's runaway filly. We weren't even to the upper pond when the horse decided that she wanted to RUN. And she did. Tiara screamed and held on, jumped a ditch just like a pro, let go, and leapt from her back. It was pretty awesome. I don't think she thought it was very awesome at all. Dad felt pretty bad about putting her on such a spirited horse (he didn't know she was such a firecracker). Thankfully Tiara wasn't hurt and we finished our ride shortly after that.



1 comment:
Heh, she was pretty sore for a while :P
Post a Comment