what a surprise- I never read blogs anymore and felt like checking today- and a lovely blog from you. I can see why you are addicted. my life is such that I am not able to do all the amazing things that you do in the wilderness. Someday though I long for that. More of that. A hike in zion without a bunch of littles. Another canyoneering trip. I love what you and Jesse do and that your children experience this beautiful peaceful childhood of nature.
1 comment:
what a surprise- I never read blogs anymore and felt like checking today- and a lovely blog from you. I can see why you are addicted. my life is such that I am not able to do all the amazing things that you do in the wilderness. Someday though I long for that. More of that. A hike in zion without a bunch of littles. Another canyoneering trip. I love what you and Jesse do and that your children experience this beautiful peaceful childhood of nature.
Post a Comment