wish we could have been to the tea0 love the rag doll- and do we get after pictures of the no wall paper- also, I have a small baby doll crib that was grandma nebekers- its being' ruined in my basement - would you like it- I bet jesse could make it look wonderful- i hate to give it to di- but it's just not doing much at my house! it doesn't have the bottom piece- not sure on the size- it's for dolls- but i think i said that
1 comment:
wish we could have been to the tea0 love the rag doll- and do we get after pictures of the no wall paper- also, I have a small baby doll crib that was grandma nebekers- its being' ruined in my basement - would you like it- I bet jesse could make it look wonderful- i hate to give it to di- but it's just not doing much at my house! it doesn't have the bottom piece- not sure on the size- it's for dolls- but i think i said that
Post a Comment