you are so young! Anyway, didn't you say there was somewhere in S. Utah where you can get a bag of snaps for cheap? All the covers need is the elastic put in (easy) and snaps and lanolin. You get the snaps, I'll bring the lanolin and we'll do it when I come for Thanksgiving. If I get a chance I'll finish them more... we'll see!
3 comments:
you are so young!
Anyway, didn't you say there was somewhere in S. Utah where you can get a bag of snaps for cheap? All the covers need is the elastic put in (easy) and snaps and lanolin. You get the snaps, I'll bring the lanolin and we'll do it when I come for Thanksgiving. If I get a chance I'll finish them more... we'll see!
I love the photos and I want that Pomegranate! Yummy!
You look so beautiful in the last photo!
Post a Comment