I'm just so happy to have a lawn there. Happy to have a yard to have to take care of. It is mine and I love it. Weeds and all.
Anyway.
Yesterday we went to Dylan's to visit Helena and Dmitri a little more before they had to go home today. (The night before we had dinner/movie with them too.) Dmitri didn't want to visit. He spent the entire time at Josh's house. Alone. On the computer. Oh well, we can't force him to want to spend time with his family. I miss hanging out with Helena. She's a pretty cool kid (once she settles down) and we have a good time together. I wish they were allowed a little more wiggle room so I could spend more time with them.
Anyway.
I painted my face green to see what Drexston would do. I was wondering if he could find me even weirder than I already am. He didn't even really notice. Maybe he saw it as an improvement? Maybe he cares not the color of one's skin? Yeah...that's it. I'll choose to believe that.
Right after I finished painting, there was a knock at the door. Autumn answered it, so I had to go (darn kid). It was three guys working on an Eagle Scout project, collecting old eyeglasses. They laughed at me. I think I scared them. Maybe I'll try that with the Jehovah's Witnesses? Kidding, 'm only kidding! Kind of.


No comments:
Post a Comment